Funny birthday wishes for men

Funny birthday wishes for men

No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. Happy birthday.
The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Ha ha!
Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. May be I’m late, but happy birthday.
The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
Too many candles on the cake means you are getting older too fast.
It’s always very nice to be young, but allows you get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha!









No comments

Powered by Blogger.